Mortal Kombat Theme(ext.) Mortal Kombat Theme(ext.)

Pretty good.

I liked the graphics and the animation was mostly fluent. The only thing I noticed was that the movie wasn't synced with the audio just right. Other than that, I liked it. :)

epic halo epic halo

That the biggest covenant army I've ever seen...

...Aaaand they broke the teleporter... They definitely deserve to die!

Lol, you're getting much better at Flash now Dustin; I have to catch up. :)

A series of stupid events A series of stupid events

HA!

Sequel definitely needed. :)

Viva Pinata Bulletboard Viva Pinata Bulletboard

not the best, nor the worst

when i first got the flash opened, i was amazed by how little there was. i caught on as soon as i read the info. i was a little confused with the whole albums thing, but i figured it was for myspace or facebook. not bad, but there is room for improvement.

AshtonNextGen responds:

Yeah thanks, its really just an add-on for my mypace page, but my real flash work will be coming soon, all what you see here at the moment is just my practice shots! =)

OrbMania OrbMania

its got some bugs

i wsas doing fine until i got to the red orbs; when i matched them up, the game wouldn't take them! please fix this bug for future enjoyment.

knugen responds:

Thanks for your review, I was able to fix the bug not long after I submitted it :) For those who got it before that it must've ruined a whole lot of this game though :/

Music Drop Music Drop

its good, but you could have done better.

it was kinda easy, even on the harder levels. the songs were limited and they were short. even though the graphics weren't the greatest, the game was fun. it's got controls that anyone knows how to use. i gave it a 3.

Ibraheem War Cry Ibraheem War Cry

Pretty awesome!

Loved it. :)

Bittersweet Symphony CnB Remix Bittersweet Symphony CnB Remix

Beautiful!

I'm a fan of the original so I thought this is pretty sick! xD

Eiffel 65 'Blue' Remix [rave] Eiffel 65 'Blue' Remix [rave]